Summer Job Opportunities with Ontario Basketball
Looking for a fun and rewarding summer job?
Ontario Basketball is now accepting applications for the following two full-time summer student positions for Summer 2018:
Click on the job titles above for job descriptions and additional details for each position.
Please note that candidates must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30 (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- Have been registered as a full-time student during the previous academic year;
- Be returning to school as a full-time student during the next academic year;
- Be a student in a post-secondary program;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and
- Be legally entitled to work in accordance with relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
*Foreign students are not eligible.
Applications are due on Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
Ontario Basketball is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Basketball is pleased to accommodate individual needs. If you require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment or selection process, please contact Jason Jansson.
Ontario Basketball thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Ontario Basketball
Ontario Basketball is the sport governing body for basketball in the province of Ontario. Ontario Basketball was incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in 1977, but its history dates back to over 80 years ago. Ontario Basketball represents amateur basketball interests in the province and oversees basketball development through the provision of programs and services aimed at meeting the needs of the evolving provincial, national and global basketball landscape. For more information, visit basketball.on.ca.