Sixth Annual Kumar Classic in support of Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
The Kumar Classic 3v3 Charity Basketball Tournament is in honour of a former U13 player, Jay Kumar, who passed away mid-season from a rare and aggressive brain tumour.
This summer celebrates the 6th anniversary of the Kumar Classic on Saturday, June 15. Since its inception, the Kumar Classic has raised thousands of dollars for the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada and the Jay Kumar Memorial Scholarship.
- Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2019
- Age: Elementary and High schools students under 19
- Location: Conestoga College
- Cost: Early-bird Discount – $175 per team or After May 1 – $195 per team
- 3 guaranteed games, team package, tournament shirts for each participant & 3-Point Shootout entry
Visit our 3×3 page to see other fun upcoming events.