Redmond Basketball Academy Seeking Assistant Coach for Women’s Basketball Program
Redmond Basketball, a member club of the Ontario Scholastic Basketball Association (OSBA), invites qualified individuals to apply for the position of Assistant Coach.
Reporting to the Head Coach, this position is responsible for assisting the head coach in the development and coaching of the Redmond women’s basketball team.
- Assisting the Head Coach in all facets of the OSBA women’s basketball program.
- Recruiting prospective student-athletes for the program.
- Conducting on-court coaching during practices and games.
- Developing scouting reports for game opponents.
- Providing mentoring and support for the student-athletes, particularly in regard to player development.
- Previous coaching and/or competitive playing experience.
- A proven track record of player development and skill development programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop and maintain positive, respectful relationships with all members of the Redmond Basketball program and community.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Clean criminal record check is required.
- NCCP “Train to Train” certification or higher is preferred.
Closing date: Ongoing until position is filled.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Redmond Basketball Academy. The cover letter should address the qualifications contained in the above profile.