Raptors Clinics on the main court at Scotiabank Arena
Play on the Raptors home court at Toronto Raptors Clinics!
The Toronto Raptors Clinic Series is led by the team’s Basketball Development staff and offers a unique training session for youth ages 8–14 (as of December 31, 2018) to participate in a half-day clinic on the main court at Scotiabank Arena.
Each training session focuses on a fundamental basketball skill and provides a nutritional seminar, “behind the scenes” action and more. Upon arrival, male and female participants will be placed into a group with other players of similar age, size and abilities.
Clinic details are below.
Toronto Raptors Clinics
Eligibility: Males and females ages 8–14 (as of December 31, 2018)
- “Gym Rat” All-Skills Clinic: Sunday, November 25, 2018
- “Handles” Guard Skills Clinic: Sunday, December 9, 2018
- “Buckets” Shooting Skills Clinic: Sunday, December 30, 2018
- “Block Party” Post Skills Clinic: Sunday, January 6, 2019
- “She Got Game” All-Girls Clinic: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 7:00–11:00 a.m.
Location: Scotiabank Arena (40 Bay Street, Toronto)
Cost: $125 plus applicable taxes
- On-court training on the Raptors Main Court & Practice Court at Scotiabank Arena
- Nutrition seminar with team chefs
- Picture with Raptor Mascot & North Side Crew
- Exclusive Raptors Clinics t-shirt
- Raptors Spalding basketball
- Raptors headband
More Information: Toronto Raptors Clinics
Contact: Raptors Camps