Nike Basketball Jr Summer Skills Camp comes to Brampton
Grow your passion for basketball and improve your game this summer at Nike Basketball Jr Summer Skills Camp. Work on every part of your game and have some serious fun!
Basketball players ages 7 – 14 are invited to join professional camp director, Dalston Jr. Spencer for a two-day intensive skills clinic in Brampton this June. Ball On My Mind is the unique teaching philosophy for the weekend intensive, which encompasses everything basketball, and that is where Dalston’s passion lies in seeing players achieve their basketball goals from novice through to high school.
Open to boys and girls of all skill levels
Date: June 8-9, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School (10 Castle Oaks Crossing, Brampton)
Hone your skills and obtain new skills while working out in a competitive, free spirit environment. Players will be challenged through various shooting, dribbling and game scenario drills. Make new friends, have a blast and walk away from camp with increased confidence, and skills that will last a lifetime.
- Instruction from Dalston Jr. Spencer, and his professional staff
- Structural training stations
- 8 hours of skill development, scrimmages, games and contests daily
- Nike Sports Camps T Shirt, prizes and awards
- Guest coaches, MiKyle McIntosh, Raptors 905 and Richard Stewart, Advanced Basketball
- Mikyle McIntosh – Raptors 905 NBA G League – drills, autographs and Q&A session