Hamilton athletes invited to Breakfast of Champions
Calling all Hamilton athletes and coaches!
- Did your basketball team win Division One at Ontario Cup last season?
- Did you play for or coach Team Ontario at the Canada Basketball National Championships this summer?
- Did you represent Canada at a FIBA Championship this year?
If so, SportHamilton invites you to its annual Breakfast of Champions dedicated to honouring athletes, coaches and teams who have achieved success at the provincial, national and international levels of sport.
Event details are below.
SportHamilton Breakfast of Champions
Date: Monday, December 3, 2018
Time: 8:30–10:30 a.m. (Doors open at 7:30 a.m.)
Location: Carmen’s Banquet Centre (1520 Stone Church Road East, Hamilton)
Eligibility: Athletes or teams must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- The athlete or team is a Provincial Champion (gold medalist) through a recognized sport organization (e.g., Ontario Basketball, OFSAA, OUA)
- The athlete or team qualified and represented Ontario at a Canadian National Championship (e.g., Canada Basketball National Championships, U Sports)
- The athlete or team qualified or was selected to represent Canada and compete at an international competition (e.g., Olympics, World Championships, Commonwealth Games, World University Games)
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 16, 2018 by 11:59 p.m.
Note: Athletes or teams that qualify must have their coach register them before the deadline!
Guest Tickets: $25 (Purchase guest tickets)
More Information: SportHamilton Breakfast of Champions
Contact: Rachel Hisey