CONTEST: Win your team or friend group a week of fun at Olympia Sports Camp!
Write a short essay or create a short video explaining how you stayed game-ready during the pandemic for your chance to win a one-week campership for you and up to 11 friends or teammates.
Contest Deadline: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 12:00PM EST.
Located in the heart of Muskoka, Olympia Sports Camp has 49 years of experience running fun and challenging overnight basketball camps during the summer. Olympia brings in top-level adult coaches and pros from all over the world to ensure campers are getting the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on providing a great basketball program in a traditional overnight camp setting.
On top of 5-6 hours of great basketball development a day, campers will enjoy all the beauty of a traditional camp and its programs, for a truly unique experience:
- 6 outdoor courts & 6 indoor courts, ensuring practice and game time even when it rains
- Challenge courses: High Ropes, Giant Swing, Quick Flight & Zip Lines
- Waterfront activities including canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, and windsurfing
- Newly renovated cabins: 6-12 campers per cabin, with three-piece washroom to each cabin
- Includes 3 meals per day plus snacks
- Fitness Centre with treadmills, stationary bikes, rowing machines and free weights
- Onsite doctor, nurses and athletic therapists
- Ratio of 1 coach and 1 camp staff for every 2 campers
Remaining basketball camp weekends include:
- Session 6: August 7 – 13
- Session 7: August 14 – 20
- Session 8: August 21 – 27
If you are a youth submitting a contest entry for yourself, please obtain a parent/guardian’s permission to enter this contest or have your/parent guardian create your contest submission on your behalf.