DOWNLOAD THE RULES & REGULATIONS MANUAL:
Download the 2022-23 Rules & Regulations Manual [.pdf]
Updated October 11, 2022 (Version 1.4)
2022-23 Important Season Notes
1. Team Participation Requirements for OBA Championships
- U10 – U12 only 6 games required or participate in OBL. Must play OBL to qualify for Provincial Championship.
- U13 – U19 only 8 games required or participate in OBL. Must play OBL to qualify for Provincial Championship.
2. Team Jerseys
- As per Section 8.6 of the 2022-23 Rules and Regulations Manual teams must be wearing a jersey that correspond to the affiliated member club. Sanctions for both the club and team will occur if a violation is reported.
3. Minimum number of players on a team
- Team requirements for U10-U12 will be:
- 10 minimum players per team and 15 maximum players per team.
- Team requirements for U13-U19 teams will be:
- 8 minimum players per team and 15 maximum players per team.
4. Transfer Fees
- Transfer fees will continue to be waived for the 2022-23 season.
5. Safe Sport Requirements
- It is the responsibility of OBA member clubs to ensure that their coaches are properly screened and educated through the use of police background checks, vulnerable sector checks, online NCCP Safe Sport (free) & Anti-Racism ($15) courses, Rowan’s Law concussion education, and acknowledgement of the OBA’s Zero Tolerance Policy. This should be completed ahead of the first team practice of the season.
6. Coaching Certification Requirements
|Level||Head Coach||Assistant Coach||Manager|
|U10 to U12||Certified Learn to Train||Certified Learn to Train||Certified Learn to Train or First Aid or High Five or Athletic Trainer certification|
|U13 to U14||Certified Train to Train||Trained Train to Train||Certified Learn to Train or First Aid or High Five or Athletic Trainer certification|
|U15 to U19||Certified Train to Train||Trained Train to Train||Certified Learn to Train or First Aid or High Five or Athletic Trainer certification|
Upcoming coaching clinics are always listed here.
CBOC Uniform & Undergarment Guidelines
This slide deck pertains to:
- Compression clothing worn underneath the uniform.
- Taping of jewelry.