NCCP Coaching Clinic Hosting Process
.The interested party (e.g., OBA Club, community program, school, etc.) wishing to host a NCCP clinic contacts Michael Selliah
, Coordinator of Coaching Development, with the follow information:
a. The NCCP Clinic they wish to host (FUNdamentals, Learn to Train, Train to Train)
b. The confirmed dates
c. Location of the facility
2. Review of request by Ontario Basketball
a. Approval will be based on dates & locations and number of clinics already approved in that geographical region (approval will not be given if approval has already been given for the same level clinic in the same area)
b. Availability of Learning Facilitator
Note: Request may be made to have coaches attend a clinic currently scheduled
3. Upon approval of clinic, a Learning Facilitator will be assigned by Ontario Basketball to deliver the clinic.
4. Clinic date, location, and registration will be posted on the Ontario Basketball website.
5. Coaches interested in registering for a clinic will register and pay online through the Ontario Basketball website.
6. Upon registration, payment and completion of course, coaches can request a receipt.
7. Coaches interested in receiving a 70% Coaches Bursary through the Coaches Association of Ontario’s Quest for Gold program can apply here
If you have any questions please contact Michael Selliah